7.10.14

Beauty Favourites


Hello everybody, 

Autumn is finally kicking in which makes me super excited, I love the feeling of cosy nights in, candles, warm socks and, of course, the build up to christmas! 
Recently I've been going a little 'makeup crazy' and buying more and more, which is incredibly unhealthy for the bank account! 
Here are a few of my makeup favourites old & new.

First Up, 
This concealer is incredible, its completely full coverage, long wearing and I can't recommend it enough. It's pricey, and probably the smallest tube of concealer I own, when it arrived through the post, I have to be honest, I thought it was a tester! But once I started using it, I understood. you literally only need the smallest blob of this product and it'll cover any imperfection on your face. a little goes a very..very..very long way! 

Bobbi Brown has forever been one of my favourite beauty brands, its clean, chic and sits proudly on any dressing table. This foundations is one which I always keep going back too, the colour is perfect, the coverage is spot on and it won't come off until you take it off. Its a medium to full coverage foundation and contains SPF 15, which this time of year my skin needs because of the low sun.


This liner is one that I can't stop buying, It lasts forever and I love the fact the tip is an actual brush rather then a bit of rubber or a felt tip pen. Cat liner is one of my staple looks, I wear it everyday and this brush makes the job super quick and easy for me to achieve a perfectly neat flick! 


This is one of my very new purchases and I've only used it a few times, each time I've become more and more obsessed. I've seen a lot of these kind of mascaras popping up all over the place recently and so I thought i'd take the plunge and go for it! 
This mascara works in a 1-2-1 system, so you use the magnetic mascara (1) which you layer up as much as you like after that, while the mascara is still wet, you brush on the Lash fibres (2) be careful to only do the tips otherwise loose fibres go into your eyes - which is pretty uncomfortable! once thats dried you then layer up on the Magnetic Mascara (1) again! and Voila! beautiful extended lashes, no extensions, no falsies! I don't know how it works and how the mascara doesn't appear clumpy but somehow it just works and I can promise you once you use this mascara, you won't go back.


I've been loving ABH's as a brand for a while now and this product especially has been raved about by hundreds for Beauty Bloggers. I firstly purchased the colour Ebony, I use this as a gel eyeliner for days where I don't want my look to be too intense, I then decided to purchase the colour Taupe (very recently) to use it for its actual purpose! Its a beautiful smooth formula and makes my eyebrows look very professional. a little goes a very long way so this product is going to last me ages which is what I love about Anastasia's products.


This has got to be one of my favourite subtle bronzers of all time. I've had this for a good year and I still don't understand how I haven't hit pan! Its perfect for light skin tones and doesn't give of a horrible orange look. Its also matte, meaning you are able to create beautiful contouring with this product.

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye