28.1.13

Monday Portrait Week #1

Top - Asos | Cardigan -  American Apparel | Faux Fur Collar - H&M (sale) | Earrings - Odie & Fleur

001.  So, this is my very first Monday Portrait, Iv seen so many Sunday Portraits floating around blog world I thought i'd mix things up abit and start a Monday Portrait as its the beginning of a brand new week! So far, this week hasn't been very promising 'weather-wise' my UK viewers would be aware as you simply cannot miss the rain pouring down outside, along with random crashes of thunder. 

002. I'd also like to apologize for not being on top blogging form recently, as it was my birthday last week iv been meeting up with old friends from my old school, college work at the moment has been totally crazy, &of course, the old winter colds/flu has been attacking me recently resulting in me not being too well, and sleeping for most of the day :( 
  
003. As iv been feeling slightly 'down in the dumps' iv been drinking loads of tea, and recently I'v become in love with Twinings Assam Tea :) &, of course, when your ill you crave nothing but a bath, so iv been using up my Soap & Glory products.. which I never realized how amazing they are.. -I think its the 'Soap&Glory smell' that gets me! :) & I'v been raiding the internet shops recently so im eagerly waiting for my package from Coal&Terry Vintage to come through the post, which I am SO excited about! 

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You look really beautiful hun, your hair is gorgeous! I'm your newest follower, keep it up <3

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! im so glad you like the blog :)
      your's is gorgeous too! -followed back!

      Fiona x

      Delete
  2. you look really sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I am loving your style!
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    pls, turn the word verificaion off, it's a real pain..
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm so glad you like the blog,
      and thank you for the follow! :)
      i'm afraid I don't believe you can remove it the word verification, and if you can, I have no idea how! sorry xx

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye