11.2.13

Monday Portrait #3

OOTD

Snowy days

Cream Peplum Top - River Island
Black Disco Pants - River Island
Faux fur Jacket with wet look sleeves - Miss Guided
Bow Necklace - DollyBowBow
Umbrella - New Look

001. So this week started with a flurry of snow &as iv never done an outfit of the day, I thought today would be the day! I recently have been in love with peplum tops, I think they're so flattering and go so well with chunky necklaces! &I love this coat too which I got from Miss Guided, as it has a really soft body, wet look sleeves and a big black fur collar which is gorgeous, then of course, disco pants.. which go with everything! 

002. Earlier this week I bought Clean Slate and Skin Tight from MumaMio which arrived super quick! I'v been using the Clean Slate face wash recently and it has made my skin so soft and even-looking, but I haven't yet used the Skin Tight toning serum, but I shall do a review on them both soon! 

003.This week has been a very busy week as we are finishing all our final pieces at college so iv been feeling very run down as soon as I get home I slip into my christmas onesie from primark, sit on the sofa with a hot chocolate, cream & marsmellows (of course!) & watch a good film cosied up with the fire! 
but today it was a lemsip for me! as today I woke up with the biggest sore throat this morning & horrible cold but come the evening iv been feeling a lot better &got loads of work done too -yay! :)

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! Being sick is the worst... it seems everyone is coming down with something at this time of year.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much:)
      It's great to hear you like the OOTD post:) I know, I hate being ill too! it just makes me want summer to come sooner! :)
      Fiona x

      Delete
  2. Hello.. I am a new member(:
    I just found your blog and I HAD to become a member!
    Lovely blog, keep up the good work.
    Feel free to stop by my blog.
    http://charlotte-lauren.blogspot.co.uk/

    Also fiona... if you fancy a chat you can email me: charlotte.lauren72@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      thank you so much for the follow!
      I'm glad you liked the post&also my blog :)
      you've got a seriously cute blog too
      &thank you for the email address!

      Fiona x

      Delete
  3. Hey Fiona!
    Thanks for your lovely comment! Great post & I love your style! How much were the disco pants? I've been dying to get a pair and yours looks great! I also just joined your blog :)
    -Crystal
    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, that's no problem at all, I loved your blog&thank you for the follow too!
      &im glad you liked the post :)
      I got my disco pants from river island for about £30 but I know loads of other places do them as well :)

      Here is the link to my ones:
      http://www.riverisland.com/women/trousers--leggings/skinny--super-skinny-trousers/Black-high-shine-tube-pants-622637

      Hope this helps!
      Fiona x

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! Hopefully I'll be able to buy them in the States :)
      I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog, you can check out all the info on my newest post! Thanks again for everything :)
      -Crystal
      Crystal's Beauty Corner

      Delete
  4. You are too cute girl! Loving these pictures and your outfit! And can't wait to see the review on the skin tight toning serum!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya,thank you for the lovely comment! &im so glad you enjoyed looking at my post! :)
      yes,I shall put my review up as soon as I can, as they are brilliant products!
      keep in touch :)
      Fiona x

      Delete
  5. The blogs you have produced are really impressive to me and I would like to say that you approach to see the things is really different from the rest of the writers. Thumbs up. womens new in fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye