24.2.13

Home-Sweet-Home

home sweet home! 


Hello!
This is just a quick post as firstly, I would like to apologize for my lack of blogging over the last week! this has been because I have been skiing with my boyfriend out in the Spanish Pyrenees! 
The weather was wonderful and all my freckles have come out too.. (which I find totally embarrassing ) it also gave me a good chance to raid duty free too & Of course, I couldn't resist picking up a few bits and bobs! which I'll tell you all about tomorrow in my Monday Portrait! 

But I'm so happy to be at home now, to get greeted with a glass of Champagne, a Chinese take-away and a roaring fire after a very long day travelling!

I hope you've all had a brilliant half term! 
I would love to know what you guys got up to!
or if you will be going on holiday soon!
xoxo


1 comment:


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye