20.3.13

Soap&Glory Haul

Today I was in town & went into Boots, and the huge Soap & Glory stand caught my eye, including the 3 for 2 deal - I couldn't help myself! 
I've always loved Soap & Glory products their packaging is beautiful, its so girly and vintage! 
Iv never really tried their make up products so as it was 3 for 2 I thought 'why not?!' 

here are the bits and bobs I bought! 
Sugar Crush Body Wash

Thick & Fast Mascara

Lid Stuff in What's Nude
One Heck Of A Blot

Kick Ass Concealer in Light

If any of you guys would like to see a review on any of these products, comment below and let me know! 
Hope you like the post! 
xoxo



9 comments:

  1. I would love to see a review on the concealer. (: PLEASE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the sugar crush stuff so much!


    Samantha xo | SamanthaLusts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing! I defiantly recommend it! :) xo

      Delete
  3. amazing finds [:
    i dont think ive seen them in U.S but maybe
    i just havent paid much attention lol
    i need to try them though !
    thanks for checkin out my blog i followed you,hope you can
    do the same !
    keep in touch !
    followed you on twitter as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! im glad you liked the post :)
      yeah, I would be surprised if they weren't in the U.S! I love soap & glory and if you do find the brand its defiantly worth trying out! :)
      xo

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the follow too! xo

      Delete
  4. I want to try these so much but they are so hard to get here over in Australia ;/
    Also I've nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! Check it out here:
    http://plasticbeautyau.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    -Renee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no:/ have you tried their website? they may ship worldwide! :)
      thank you for the nomination! :)
      xo

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye