22.1.13

Happy Birthday to me! :)


Happy Birthday to me!

Well, well, its my birthday today where I hit the grand age of 17!
what a super crazy year its been! here is a little of what i got up too  :) 



IMATS Time! Where i met the Samantha and Nikki Chapman AKA. Pixiwoo


   Skiing in February!




GCSE's are finally finished, iv finished my horse painting and my wonderful friends &I say goodbye to Bohunt!


Time to soak up the sun! Barcelona, Spain 2012!

Its Festival season and its time to hit up Wireless festival with the Boyfriend!
London Marathon!

Reveal Magazine shoot with Gok Wan!





Team GB! Paraolympics with the boyfriend! & my Paraolympic Nail Art!





Prom!


















 Mine and Jack 1 year together! :) 
Marwell Zoo, London Aquarium
&a weekend away in Dorset, October 9th!






 
 Hellooooo College!



New years in London with the boyfriend! amazing way to start 2013!


 Starting the year with a Photoshoot for college!
 :)



 So, there you have it! Thats a litte looking into the sort of year iv had! 
Hoping the next one to be as good, if not better!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye