16.1.13

*Philosophy product review

Philosophy
White Cherry 3in1
 Bubble Bath, Shower Gel and Shampoo 


This was gifted to me at Christmas, and as you can tell by the amount iv already used -I'v completely fallen inlove with this product! I was worried that the smell of cherry would be, as usual, far too overpowering but i was extremely pleased to find out its got a very subtle,fresh smell to it. The first thing which drew me towards the product was the packaging. Its simple, yet classy and sits beautiful on any bathroom shelf. Once opened, I noticed the gorgeous pearlescent colour with shimmers of pink, white and silver. 
This product does contain glitter, which I don't mind much at all as it doesn't stick too much so you don't come out the bath, or shower looking like a glitter ball!
This product also has an amazing lather, feels really soft and cleans so well,whether your using it as a shampoo, bubble bath or shower gel..it ticks every box!  
 I love this product so much and defiantly want to check out more products by Philosophy going by this product!
As far as I'm aware this product is no longer on the philosophy website, but it may be on other websites which sell this brand. I defiantly recommend you to give this brand a go.

Have you tried philosophy?
If so, what do you think of the brand?
Comment below!

Philosophy Website

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye