30.1.13

Sneek peek into my makeup bag!


Hey guys,

This is my makeup bag, which Iv just managed to dig out of my College bag!
Its a white bag with a pink rose design from Cath Kidston and I love it!
Its perfectly sized to fit in all my bits&bobs and is super cute and girly.

so... lets take a look inside..

&Here's what I found!

Makeup
-MAC Studio fix powder in NW20
-MAC Studio finish concealer in NW15
-Bourjois Paris healthy mix serum in 51 Light Vanilla
-Carmex
-Maxfactor Clump Defy in Black
-Maxfactor 2000 Calorie in Black
-Rimmel eye liner in 71 White
-Maybelline New York eye brow pencil in Soft Brown
-Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner pen in 01 Blackest Black
-Benefit peek-a-bright eyes

Brushes
-Sephora 45 Mineral powder brush
-Bare Minerals max coverage concealer brush
-Bare Minerals kabuki brush

..then, of course,Smints! 
because I love Smints :)

If you'd like me to review any of these products, leave a comment below! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye